Latest Racing Update – July

Hi All CCB Members – I know it been a bit quite on the website, well there hasn’t been much to report! Hopefully you’ve spotted some of Fergus Muir’s “Looking Back” stories to keep you entertained.

We have been working in the back ground to see how and when we can commence club and open Time Trials. As it stands Club TTs are on hold until at least the 12th July and Opens the 17th July – if racing recommences on these dates we may be able to hold club time trials as follows:

3 x 10mile Timetrails
23rd July – at Morley
29th July – at Scoulton
5th August at Scoulton

2 x 5 miles Timetrials
2nd September and 9th September – location Scoulton – meet in Layby.

These are all subject to CTT go ahead etc

Our first Open event looks to be the 12 hour, we have been pushing ahead with plans for this event to run, what we do need however is volunteers marshal – we have a Corvid 19 CTT risk assessment given us guidance on event procedures – so rest assured rider/helper/marshal/time keeper safety has been thought about and measure will be in place for your safety.

Please contact Mark or Don if you are able and willing to help with the 12hour.

One thought on “Latest Racing Update – July

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

nine + nine =